Dinner was AMAZING tonight, a leftover extravaganza!! I emptied the fridge and put this together using some of my leftovers for the week, you may recognize a few!
* 2-3 Tbsp Kale Butter
* 1 1/2 cup frozen broccoli florets, cooked
* 4-6 slices BBQ Tempeh, mashed with sauce
* Goaty Cashew Cheeze, to top pizza (about 1/2 cup)
* 5-6 cloves of garlic (or 3-4 Tbsp jarred chopped garlic… I like a lot!)
* Fresh or frozen basil (I take fresh basil, add it with a tiny bit of olive oil in the food processor and blend until smooth. Then I freeze it flat in a plastic bag and break off chunks when I need fresh basil for a recipe)
* First, I made a new batch of Chickpea Flatbread using my new Creole Spice Mix from World Spice Merchant (instead of Creole Seasoning called for in the original recipe). My spice order arrived today so I was looking for a way to test it out!
* Then, I mashed up my leftover BBQ Tempeh and heated it…
* Next I spread my leftover Kale Butter onto my new Chickpea Flatbread Pizza “crust”…
* Then I steamed 1 1/2 cups frozen broccoli in the microwave…
* Saute garlic in pan – I used jarred garlic and sautéed it with the liquid from the jar. I like my garlic brown…
* Top pizza in this order or the order you wish – kale butter, bbq tempeh, broccoli, Goaty Cashew Cheese (dollop it evenly onto pizza using a small melon baller or whatever works for you), basil and sautéed garlic. SO FANTASTIC!!!
Just one more pic…Tags: Barbecue, basil, BBQ tempeh, broccoli, chickpea flatbread, Chickpea Flatbread Pizza, creole seasoning, finger licken good bbq sauce, garlic, goaty cheeze pizza, kale butter, Mashed potato, olive oil, pizza, tempeh