I’ve been making this for years, tastes just like the real thing! This makes an excellent dip for veggies, salad dressing and anything else you top with ranch! My hubby likes it on his pizza. I recently served this with No-Buffalo Nuggets… Delish!!
* 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped – I usually used dried parsley, turns out great!
* 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk (I star with 1/4 cup and add to make it thinner, depends on what I’m using it for – dip vs. dressing)
1. Whisk all ingredients together (or just put all ingredients into a container and shake until mixed) and chill before serving. Add a little more soy milk if you need to thin dressing.
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Sassy Spicy Ketchup (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)