This is a great oil-free dressing with lots of lemon zing to it!
* 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
* 1 Tbsp parsley
* 1 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
* 1 Tbsp shallot, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
* 2 tsp Dijon mustard, grainy style (I like the Trader Joe’s brand one)
* I add a teeny bit of Stevia to sweeten it up a bit
* Blend all ingredients together until smooth, season to taste. I used my Magic Bullet to make this, so easy!
Makes about 1 cupTags: Cook, Fat free raspberry vinaigrette, fat free salad dressing, lemon, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, raspberry vinaigrette 1, salad, Tablespoon, Vinaigrette