Are your kids tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? This Tofu Salad makes great sandwiches, even my toddler agrees!
I like it wrapped in a Nori sheet with a little avocado, carrot, red chard and a spiralized daikon radish – topped with Sriracha, of course! I serve this with Wasabi Ginger Dressing on the side. I love my veggie sushi!
This is another great recipe from Melomeals: Vegan For $3.33 A Day!
- 4 ounces extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon vegan mayo or hummus
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 big clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- siracha to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Wasabi to taste
- splash apple cider vinegar
- Chickpea Salad (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)
- Gingered Tofu & Zucchini (AND a little chit-chat) (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)