I call these “cheater” cookies because they’re so easy to make and really good for you… feels like I’m cheating! 😉 NO flour and NO sugar! I may use these as potty-training bribes since they pass as cookies. Hey, whatever works!
I found the original recipe on Pinterest but didn’t find a link attached anywhere.
* 3 mashed bananas (ripe)
* 1/3 cup apple sauce
*2 cups quick oats
* 1/4 cup almond milk (or whatever you like)
* 1/8 cup hemp seeds, shelled
* 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash bananas, combine all ingredients together.
3. Spoon out large dollops of “dough” onto parchment paper.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Tags: quick oatmeal raisin cookies, vegan oatmeal raisin cookies