This is one of our favorite dinners. The rolling takes a little practice but it’s worth it!
* bamboo sushi rolling mat – Here’s 2 for $6.31 on Amazon
* cling wrap
* Nori seaweed sheets
* Organic Pea Shoots (Trader Joe’s)
* Organic Brown Rice – I use the frozen organic brown rice from Trader Joe’s, it’s quick! (NOTE: I also mix leftover cooked quinoa in with the brown rice – half and half)
* Seasoned Rice Vinegar
* Organic Baked Tofu – Trader Joe’s makes one or make your own
* Cooked yams
* Organic Persian Cucumbers (Trader Joe’s), red or orange pepper, cilantro, spinach (Our favorite is rainbow chard), avocado, super thin lemon slices… jalapeno is good too.
* Sriracha Sauce: I think it’s like 1/2 cup of Vegenaise to 1-2 Tbsp Sriacha
* Stir a few teaspoons of rice vinegar into hot rice, stir and let cool to room temp
* Assemble your roll and enjoy! (See pics below)