Here they are! Hope you like them, we sure do! My poor hubby has eaten almost 10 or so batches just to get this recipe down!
Sriracha Lime Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas – rinse, drain and pat the beans dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup (optional but good)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh cilantro (optional but pretty!)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk sriracha, lime juice and maple syrup together in small bowl.
- Add chickpeas to mixing bowl, add in Sriracha, maple syrup and lime juice mixture, toss to coat.
- Add in nutritional yeast, coriander, garlic powder and smoked paprika to chickpeas, toss to coat.
- Spread them onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 45-50 minutes stirring/shaking pan every 15 minutes.
- Remove chickpeas from oven once they are to your desired texture. Toss with chopped cilantro, tiny pinch of salt (both optional) and lime zest.
- Coconut “Bacon” Roasted Chickpeas (kidtestedfirefighterapproved.com)
- Buffalo Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
- Dill Pickle Roasted Chickpeas