This pudding is AMAZING! Both of my kids refuse to eat avocados and often balk at their green smoothies so I needed a new way to hide avocados. The first time I made this, I had to put it in the fridge and force myself to walk away. It’s dangerously good!
I apologize for the terrible picture but trust me, you’ll understand why I didn’t have time to set up and take a good one when you taste it! I was preoccupied!
Raw Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted – (do not use brown avocados, it will make the pudding taste bad!)
- 6 to 10 dates, chopped (I’ve used 8 medjool dates, 6 dates and a little under 1/8 tsp stevia or 10 deglet dates)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or 1/2 scraped vanilla bean (I prefer the vanilla bean)
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw cashew, soaked for at least 4 hours & drained (cashews are optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water
- Place all ingredients (except water) in a food processor and blend.
- Slowly pour the water in, stopping to scrape sides of bowl if need be, until the mixture resembles a thick, chocolate pudding. Let it continue mixing until smooth and creamy.