I was craving “junk food” today so I searched through my fridge and came up with this BBQ Tempeh Wrap.
* 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (optional if you’re oil-free – use water sauté or broth instead)
* 1 – 8oz block of tempeh (I like Trader Joe’s Organic Tempeh the best!)
* 1 1/2 cups leftover Finger Lickin’ Good BBQ Sauce
* 2-3 Tbsp leftover Kale Butter
* Whole wheat wraps or tortillas
* 1 cup baby spinach
* 1 tomato
* 2-4 Tbsp Goaty Cheeze
* First I cut up a block of tempeh into 8 slices
* Heat cast iron pan (or regular if you don’t have cast iron but you may need a little oil or broth so they don’t stick)
* Brown tempeh slices on both sides, about 2 minutes each side
* Blot oil from tempeh and add to bowl with bbq sauce, coat tempeh
* Assemble wrap!