I’ve been making this guacamole for years, it’s so easy and so good!! I’ve been dabbling in a mostly raw menu lately so this was perfect for our Raw Taco Night!!! This is great on chili or sweet potato nachos!
- 4 large avocados
- 8 dashes Tabasco or Cholula
- 3 T lemon juice, fresh
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 1-2 minced garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4-1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin (optional but good)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 small seeded diced tomato (optional but good)
- smoked paprika for serving (if you’re serving this at a party, makes it look nice)
- Combine all with knife – makes for a chunky guacamole!
- Stir in tomatoes, sprinkle with paprika (optional) and serve.